Thursday, October 6, 2011

REFLECTIONS: WHO ARE YOU

Who are you? I mean who are you really? I ask people that and many times the answer that they give is either physical appearance based or experienced based. They start out with I such and such color, race or ethnicty. I am a survivor of this or that. These factors determine perception of events in your life, they influence decision making, but they are not who YOU are. To illustrate this point I will tell YOU who I AM. I AM someone who exist to give the better part of my self to the universe( a SERVANT of my MASTER) I am next a HUEman, then a husband, and father, then a brother and son, a Revolutionary, an artist, and a  philosopher.
We too often identify ourselves with these outside things because we don't know who we are inside


Who Are You??

No comments:

Post a Comment